Ok, look forward to an investigation of the chicken breast later this week, but I'm taking a break from the recipes today.
Here are my questions - some rhetorical, some not :)
1. Who cuts Kate Gosselin's hair? And why is it long in the front and spikey in the back? It's like a reverse mullet?
2. How come people don't often hold the door for you when you are trying to push a stroller into a store? I swear I don't run people over or hit them with my stroller, but I could use a little help getting in the door sometimes.
3. If you have children, what is your strategy for getting dinner on the table? I try to pick out recipes in advance, and then prep/set the table during naptime, anything else?
4. If your baby doesn't like a bottle, how do you persuade them that it isn't so bad?
5. Why is all the lemonade in LA so sweet? I like mine really tart with just a hint of sweet, and everything I've had (most particularly you, Barney Greengrass) is almost gritty with sugar.
6. Recommendations for a lightweight travel stroller?
7. Why do people go to the grocery store in their pjs? I give parents and the elderly a pass, but I am always confused by the college students - they have no responsibilities?
8. Why does the Food Network have so many shows that aren't about cooking? I love my chefs and want more from them!
9. What is your favorite flavor of doughnut? I haven't had one in ages, and I'm starting to have a major craving. I'm a coconut or plain cake doughnut kind of girl.
10. Is it bad that I just don't blow out my hair all that often?
Happy Monday - what are your burning questions?