Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 weeks

OMG - Baby K is now 12 pounds and almost out of the newborn size diapers. Where did my itty bitty baby go? She's so cute now, but I miss the brand new baby just a bit :).

Solar Powered - I live in a walking neighborhood, and can do most of my errands on foot, so I have the Bugaboo Chameleon. It is pretty easy to fold up for the car, but I think if I did most stuff driving, I'd want something a little smaller and easier to fold. I also wouldn't need the big sturdy wheels. Since I like taking walks for exercise - this is worth it, but I'm not sure it would be if I didn't walk a lot - we go out for a long walk almost every day!

Happy Wednesday - I'll add a picture to this post later today!

2 comments:

  1. it goes so quickly! my baby is almost 15 and 9 inches taller than me.... Savor it!

    ReplyDelete