Monday, January 25, 2010

Belated Happy New Year

Hi,

We've been waylaid by colds, teething, holidays, fun outdoors and all sorts of things, but I wanted to get back to the blog!

Here's what I'm working on this week:

Uncluttering my home office - I just love the blog "Unclutterer.com"

Figuring out how to digitally store all the old photo negatives - scanning them to CD perhaps?

Putting the childproof latches on our cabinets - someone is starting to figure out how to open them!

In terms of cooking, check out this fantastic cookbook - Chocolate and Zucchini - I was absolutely blown away by the chocolate caramel tarte!

3 comments:

  1. oooh i'm glad you are back!! i have missed you and the adventures of baby k. hope you had a great first christmas with your sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Glad you are back. :)

    ReplyDelete