Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tasty Treats, Travel, Rain and Paper

This isn't my photo, but it is from gateau au yaourt.info, which is a french website all about this delectable little cake. It's so easy to make, and the perfect not too sweet and not too rich sort of cake that you can just devour all by yourself. I liked it warm with a cup of tea at night, toasted with jam for breakfast, and then cold with a cup of cocoa. It's the perfect dessert for beverages, because it doesn't overwhelm them. Check out Chocolate and Zucchini's recipe - it's fantastic.

In other news, I've started applying for the munchkin's passport. I figure we will want to take her places at some point, and it takes so darn long for the thing to be ready. Speaking of which, where would you recommend taking babies for a vacation? Any ideas?

It was pouring again today. So, we headed to the mall, went to a Junior League meeting and tried to stay dry. It's clearing tomorrow - I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy and I need to get on the passport thing as well. My neighbor travels with their little on all that time...England, Spain, Hawaii...you name it!

    ReplyDelete