Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Happies

Ok. My grumpiness is out of proportion to the reality of the situation - as neither the stroller nor the request for info is a huge problem. So, here are some little things that make me VERY happy!

Peach roses - my all time favorite color rose!
This darling little Beatrix Potter baby book my mother sent me - it's the updated version of the one my mother in law used with my husband 30 years ago! (For some reason, the update now includes a space for mum to record her pregnancy weight gain - will not be happening in my baby's book!)
Pretty photos of cherry blossoms - Etsy is aflutter with them now, and I think I'm going to get one framed for Baby Icing's room - they are so lovely!


Chocolate! I'm still savoring my delicious box of Valentine's chocolates!


My upcoming pedicure this weekend! Badly needed - I can't really reach my toes these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment