I've made some headway:
1. Scheduled meeting with pediatrician within walking distance of our place for two weeks from now.
2. Cleared a lot of junk out of Baby Icing's room.
3. Scheduled a breastfeeding seminar at UCLA Santa Monica (apparently it is NOT easy to learn at all!).
4. Ordered the first batch of nursery essentials from Diapers.com - check out MMM's blog for a review and discount!
5. Taken my pretty Bold and Noble poster for an expensive but very attractive framing! I can't wait to see it hung up!
6. Confirmed that the remaining parts of the Pottery Barn Kids order are still coming - I was getting nervous, but it looks like delivery should be coming around this week or next!
7. Provided my certification to my office confirming my last day of work is April 1. I can't believe it!
Organizing suggestions found in the media
21 hours ago