Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TMI

I was waiting in line at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription...where I could not avoid overhearing a conversation a few people ahead. A man proceeded to have a detailed discussion with two women regarding his deviated septum surgery, procedures, recovery, and difficulty in blowing his nose.

When he finally reached the counter (the line was MAMMOTH) he proceeded to monopolize the pharmacist for about 10 minutes while discussing his sensitivity to Tylenol and whether taking two pills every 8 hours was really different than taking 1 pill every 4 hours. I did my best to remind myself that could be me a year from now trying to decipher how to administer meds to a sick baby. However, I feel like he really could have dealt with the matter more efficiently, or if he had to take so long, to at least use his inside voice so we all didn't have to hear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment