Tuesday, December 30, 2008

24 Weeks


Today is the start of week 24. That means I have at most (assuming baby is 2 weeks late - 18 weeks to go)! Thank goodness. Did you know that elephants are pregnant for approximately 22 months? I don't think I could take it!
That said, I have a few things to do over the next four months.
1. Find a pediatrician
2. Find a part time babysitter to help out during the week
3. Car seat and stroller
4. Nursery furniture and crib bedding
5. Take baby CPR
6. Find a baby journal that can be personalized before baby is born
7. Buy a first aid kit for babies
8. Find the right wind up swing.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Let alone figuring out maternity leave, how to feed baby, how to bathe baby, and how to cook and do everything with a baby hanging off me. Maybe I should wish for an elephant length pregnancy to be prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment