Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside







I went for a walk around the neighborhood this evening and basked in the legitimately COLD (and not just weenie California cold) weather. It is in the 40's tonight. Baby and I stayed bundled up with a cashmere sweater, scarf and three layers. Lululemon should think about doing a fleece pant for this sort of weather! It was so nice to get out, even though it was pitch dark.

Now that I'm home, I just unpacked a box of Christmas goodies from Crate and Barrel. All we need is the tree, and some little hooks that won't totally destroy the paint over the fireplace, and I can display my goodies! I also got some adorable little glass beaded snowflake ornaments.
Plus, I'm a huge nerd, but I love coming home to LOTS of old fashioned mail. And, the Christmas cards have started arriving! They are all displayed on the fridge, and I'm so excited to track all the kids and babies, not to mention, see all the pretty cards everyone chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment