Friday, December 12, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice











(Clothing for baby girl, as I'm doing so fantastically well with the pregnancy weight gain that I can take a break from sweets for the next month - insert sarcasm...I hate being weighed every month. I know it is for a good cause, but I HATE it. I leave the doctor's office feeling fat and dumpy.) Being pregnant in a city of thin, beautiful people is depressing! I have to remind myself that baby girl is doing splendidly and my doctor isn't worried about my weight - I would gain 100 pounds to ensure she arrives safely!
That said, why do pregnant people feel like baking all the time? I don't understand it!








That aside, aren't the above some of the cutest ever? They are all Lilly. I'm waiting to receive from my mum a box of my little outfits (some of which weren't even worn). That's what happens when you have two older girl cousins on one side whose Nana loved to shop, and throw in my super indulgent grandparents on my father's side. And blessings to my mother, who saved them for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment