Monday, December 22, 2008

Nice Scents













It's cold and gloomy in LA, and I'm snuggled up on the couch dreaming of warmer days. Here are some things that make me feel sunny and warm, even if it's freezing outside.
1. Votivo Red Currant Candle - soooo good. It's my go to housewarming present. I've never met anyone who didn't like it!
2. Basq stretch mark oil - I have no idea if this works. I can only tell you that it smells delicious enough for me to use it every day, and it really moisturizes for the entire day. I'd use it even if I weren't pregnant.
3. Fresh Sugar Lychee - any permutation of this is wonderful. It's tangy and not too sweet, so perfect for your morning shower. The lotion is also great and very light - more for summer than winter.
4. Ole Henriksen On the Go Cleanser - it smells like Tang. It's not too drying on my pregnant skin, and it gets your face so soft and clean.
5. Hiris by Hermes - the most delicious perfume ever. I've been wearing it since I discovered it in Paris in 1999. It's not too sweet or heavy, it's just the most delicious shadow of iris ever. Being that they are my favorite flower, I love that their root smells so good. Plus, I love the pretty blue bottle.
Any other summery, happy pampering products that I should know about? I have some vacation time coming up and could use some at home pampering!

No comments:

Post a Comment