Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lovely

Here is my big kitty enjoying some flowers. He really does love flowers - he attacks them like a vampire and bites their stems. What an odd cat. We love him, and he is so gentle and loyal, just like a little dog. (A little dog who snores - Persian kitties have flat smushy faces like pugs, so their breathing is more snorts!) I'll try to get some good photos of my other little kitty, but she is a little shy. She is so loyal though, she is sitting at the front door waiting for me when I get home, and loves to snuggle in the pregnancy pillow with me. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without them!Anyway, thanks for the advice on following - I'm definitely going to add that to my project list this weekend. There are so many great blogs out there!

Tomorrow is my 32 week appointment - I think it's another boring one; let's hope so. Baby Icing is still exceptionally busy! I should be getting my crib linens and my stroller this weekend, which should provide for entertaining assembly time.

Now it's time for some hot chocolate and cleaning up the disaster that is my house before the cleaning lady arrives. She is a saint. She likes everything tidy and arranged perpendicularly - we must drive her nuts!

Happy almost weekend - and take it easy tomorrow - I know that I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment