Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Strange Creature Indeed



That strange creature would be me, the pregnant lawyer making a court appearance. I don't normally go to court, but needed to cover a hearing for a colleague. Unlike lots of people who can get away with the casual side of business casual, I really needed a nice pregnancy suit. Actually, the suit pants are the only maternity work pants I own (because I am ALWAYS in a dress), but the suit is surprisingly cute. I got it from A Pea in the Pod, and while it was not cheap, I think it was well worth the money- because the jacket I got (not this identical one), is actually pretty darn cute with a tee shirt and jeans.
I'm happy to report that this strange little pregnant creature had an excellent hearing, and returned to the office unscathed!

1 comment:

  1. Dresses are sooo much better than pants. I only try to wear pants when I am in yoga pants ... at home!

    ReplyDelete