Monday, February 23, 2009

Persnickety

I heart Amy Adams. I think she's an incredibly talented actress, and I loved her outfit. Some might say a big necklace is too much, but I thought she looked marvelous!

I also loved Natalie Portman - that color is lovely. There were other looks that I liked, but these two were some of my favorites. I cannot stand Angelina Jolie, but she did look lovely, so I won't comment on her - let's just leave it that I am on team Aniston.
Oh, and the stroller is ordered. Dark grey Bugaboo Chameleon with pink canvas. I'll be sure to post pictures of it and write a review in terms of how hard it is to put together.
In other news, my office is throwing me a little shower. I'm sort of superstitious, but it is such a sweet gesture! I've got right around 6 weeks left of work, and I can't believe the time has flown so quickly. In California, you are considered disabled from 36 weeks through your delivery (and a little afterwards), so your short term disability insurance covers you. I have my 32 week checkup on Friday, but I'm not sure if this is one where anything exciting happens, or if it's just a normal one.

No comments:

Post a Comment