Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

First off, a big thank you to Mrs. Preppy and Jessica for emailing me recipes! I was a little tired on Sunday, so I ended up being lazy and just going with pizza and wings with cupcakes, but since I have the fixings, look for posts on artichoke spinach dip and blue cheese biscuits! The red velvet cupcakes were a big hit, and between 20 people, we ate 6 large pizzas and almost 100 wings!

My Junior League project went well, although we have a couple of really high energy kids this semester. Plus, I had forgotten how hard it is to start those woven "god's eye" projects...and I had to make a lot of them. I came home wiped out, but happy to discover that the guest bed had disappeared and the Salvation Army picked up an old TV and nightstand. I'll start taking nursery pictures soon...it's very much a work in progress, but we are getting the furniture delivered this Saturday.
We had great turnout on Sunday, and even though I was tired at the end of the night, it was well worth it! It may be our last before Baby Icing arrives, so I'm glad it went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment