Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nursery - Progress

I love Carousel Designs! They have a great assortment of beautiful bedding, and after lots of debate (internal) and a brief conversation with my husband, we're going with the black and white Central Park toile with black and white gingham accents. I love it and can't wait for it to arrive! Here's Carousel's website in case you need to do some browsing. http://www.babybedding.com/ They make a lot of cute supplies that aren't part of a crib set, like pillows, mobiles and diaper storage bags.

Here's what the whole set looks like! Now, Pottery Barn Kids needs to hurry up and deliver Baby Icing's mattress so I can set it up. I'll take lots of pictures when it arrives.
In depressing baby-related news, both Right Start and Baby Style have filed for bankruptcy and are in some sort of financial limbo. That means I need to order my stroller from some other place, since I don't think the Right Start store near me will be getting new shipments anytime soon. I hope these stores survive, because they had a lot of great products and helpful staff!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - we love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is so cute! I'm mentally stashing this away until I have kids!

    By the way, I'm interested in hearing about life on the west coast after living on the east coast...perhaps this deserves a post??? :) I'd love to hear the similarities, differences, why you moved there, etc. Do you love it or ever miss it back east?

    ReplyDelete