Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!




I hope a good new year was had by all. We went to two fun parties (I'm totally paranoid that it is our last New Year on the town). One was at a friend's fiance's apartment - and he has redone it in the most inspiring way - so it was fun and good design research for me about how pretty sliding doors can be! The second was at a club in the VIP area. It was so fun to just be out and about (and finally not have to wait in the ladies' room line). I busted out the party dress and shoes, and since I sat a lot, I stayed pretty comfy. We did leave right at the stroke of midnight, but hubby had an easy time since I drove (and drove him through the Taco Bell drive through) on the way home. (I won't leave this picture up forever, but I did want to show you what I look like - so hello out there!). The shoes are up there, because I wanted to show that while they are lovely, they are only 3.5", so they are technically not "too" tall!


Yesterday, I sat on the couch all day! The Rose Bowl was good watching as the Trojans played well. I have to say, I was so impressed with the lovely and polite Penn State fans spotted all over town this week. I'm impressed with their coach, their players and their fans! Today, I'm cleaning up the house and cooking, so look for some recipes coming up, including my New Year spaghetti and meatballs. It makes enough to freeze for later (at least the sauce) so if you are thinking about post baby meals, I recommend it highly!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes! And, it is nice to be able to put a face with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Thanks. My biggest pregnancy fear is that my shoe collection won't fit at the end or after Baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete