Thursday, January 15, 2009

Will You Be Mine?

I'm a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I send cards, bake cookies, and for my 7th birthday, I had a special Valentine's Day tea party complete with crowns, heart shaped cakes, and my little brother trying to kiss all the girls. (My birthday is in June, but my mother likes parties and is a very good sport). So, here are some of my favorite Valentine's things so far. This will likely be the first of many posts - I LOVE Valentine's Day!

Aren't these cards darling? Perfect for all your Valentines - and available now at Crane.com.

This cake is for sale through Williams Sonoma - it's red velvet...but honestly, the heart shape has me interested. I know my mom used to make her own heartshaped cakes by cutting one round layer in half and baking the other layer in a square pan...I may need to try that.

This dress is arriving - I ordered it and loved it, but it fit perfectly at 22-23 weeks, so I went up a size to wear now for Valentine's Day. We have a little tradition of cooking dinner together on Valentine's, then going to our favorite restaurant another night. It's so much fun to plan the meal and set the table...plus traffic in LA is terrible on Valentine's Day, which can take the romance out of the evening! (I can't figure out how to get rid of the double image...in case you can't tell, I'm not very tech savvy).





No comments:

Post a Comment