Sunday, January 25, 2009

Progress

Baby Icing has been kicking me hard lately, and it has motivated me to do some serious nursery work. First up, the little things. Thanks to the Container Store, I'm good on little hangers and canvas bins to hold her clothing and other stuff.

I'm addicted to these canvas bins. They are the perfect size for storing jeans/tees/workout gear for me, but they also work really well for storing baby things. And, I love the neutral canvas color - it goes with everything. Plus, the Container Store now lets you order online, then pick up in the store - at the Century City mall, they even walk your order down to the car!
We went with the Dream chair and ottoman from Pottery Barn Kids. I got it in the neutral canvas color, and got an extra slip cover for any accidents :)

We went with the kendall dresser and changer kit - but in espresso. Mr. Icing really preferred the espresso finish, and I think he may have better taste than I do...so we went with it.


And, here is Baby's crib! I love it- and it converts to a toddler bed, then to a "big kid/person" bed! We love you Pottery Barn Kids! I'll post the reviews when we get delivery!

Mr. Icing also took apart the large bed in the nursery, and we're having the Salvation Army pick it up next weekend. Now, let's hope the decision about sheets and the nursery rug get made as quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment