Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy

Aren't these darling? They are Loeffler Randall and on sale at shopbop.com right now. I think the brand is a great combination of style and comfort. So, to all the ladies interested in flats right now, head on over and check them out. I may need a pair!

I made it through my appointment and while I'm waiting on the glucose (I'm freaking out that they took the blood a little too early and it will skew my results!), baby is apparently doing just fine. I think she has a sugar sensitivity, because the test drink made her kick like crazy!

So, I'm off to a nice Italian dinner with husband and one of his work friends - we have a 6:30 reservation because their sitter can't stay late - that will be us next year (God willing)! It's at the restaurant where Nicole Brown Simpson had her last meal, if you're an LA buff at all.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment